This week the ISN takes a closer look at the following topics:
- On Monday, ISN Insights examines the potentially dark shadow of government overreach in its efforts to regulate the cyber sphere, courtesy of the University of Lucerne’s Jonas Rey.
- We introduce a new information platform on Tuesday – the book syllabus – to point you in the direction of cutting-edge literature on the topic of energy and security.
- On Wednesday, CEPR co-director Dean Baker opines about central banks and budget deficits in ISN Insights.
- Read-up on Yemen in our country profile on Thursday.
- And our Friday podcast with the Graduate Institute’s Thomas Biersteker tackles the topic of public-private partnerships.
And in case you missed any of last week’s coverage, you can catch up here on: US space policy; China’s consumption patterns; Turkey’s foreign policy; the perils of humanitarian aid; and cybersecurity.