- On Monday, Salma M Siddiqui, a Lecturer at the University of London International Program in Islamabad , examines the rising tensions between Pakistan and its neighboring states in the wake of bin Laden’s death.
- Ankara-based Researcher for the International Strategic Research Organization, Francesco Milan, takes a closer look at Turkey’s growing defense ambitions on Tuesday.
- The tension between India’s search for ‘strategic autonomy’ and its growing relationship with the US is analyzed by Dr Harsh V Pant, Reader in International Relations at King’s College London, on Wednesday.
- On Thursday, co-director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, Dr Dean Baker, opines about the economic dangers of ECB austerity policies in countries like Greece.
- Barbara Haering will discuss explosive weapons in our Friday podcast.
And in case you missed any of last week’s coverage, you can find it here on: resolving the Kuriles conflict; US military ‘brain drain’ and retention problems; enhanced US-India space cooperation; the efficacy of bin Laden’s assassination; and a podcast on Nigeria.