Last week ISN Insights examined:
- The uncertainty surrounding the New START treaty in a piece by Peter Buxbaum
- Stalled political reform in Hong Kong in an article by Simon Roughneen
- The Indo-US relationship in a piece by Harsh V Pant
- The increasingly strained Pakistan-US relationship in an article by Salma M Siddiqui
- Sanitation and the importance of toilets in a podcast interview with Jack Sim of the World Toilet Organization
This week we’ll be looking at: Japanese defense policy, Egypt’s upcoming parliamentary elections and the status of the opposition there, past weekend’s NATO summit, bailout capitalism and Asian power politics in this Friday’s ISN Podcast.