Last week ISN Insights examined:
- The uncertainty surrounding the New START treaty in a piece by Peter Buxbaum
- Stalled political reform in Hong Kong in an article by Simon Roughneen
- The Indo-US relationship in a piece by Harsh V Pant
- The increasingly strained Pakistan-US relationship in an article by Salma M Siddiqui
- Sanitation and the importance of toilets in a podcast interview with Jack Sim of the World Toilet Organization
This week we’ll be looking at: Japanese defense policy, Egypt’s upcoming parliamentary elections and the status of the opposition there, past weekend’s NATO summit, bailout capitalism and Asian power politics in this Friday’s ISN Podcast.
Make sure to check back each day for the newest ISN Insights package. And if you’re an active Twitter or Facebook user, look us up and become a follower!