We’ll be highlighting the following topics:
- In ISN Insights on Monday, King’s College London’s Dr Harsh Pant analyzes the impact of Anna Hazare’s movement on Indian democracy.
- On Tuesday, we’ll showcase an upcoming partner event, run by the Center for International Governance Innovation (CIGI), about the impact of think tanks.
- Peter Buxbaum puts US-German relations under the microscope in ISN Insights on Wednesday.
- On Thursday we present our latest syllabus on national and transnational terrorism.
- Friday’s ISN Podcast discusses troop withdrawal in Afghanistan.
And in case you missed any of last week’s coverage, you can catch up here on: prospects for peace in the 21st century global order; cybercrime and cybersecurity; the Israelite connections of the Taliban; the end of European exceptionalism; and post-9/11 trends in intelligence