Coming up this week in our ISN Insights coverage:
- On Monday, Johns Hopkins’ fellow Dr John CK Daly takes a closer look at the Libyan combat christening of the US military’s new Africa Command.
- SOAS Professor Robert F Ash examines China’s looming food crisis on Tuesday.
- On Wednesday, Simon Saradzhyan from Harvard University’s Kennedy School dissects Russia’s looming conscription crisis.
- Director of the Lowy Poll Project Fergus Hanson opines about the untapped potential of social media for the IR community on Thursday.
- Dr Simon Mason of the Center for Security Studies discusses peace mediation in our Friday podcast.
And in case you missed last week’s coverage, you can check it out here: Kazakhstan’s strategic dialogue initiatives; India’s Look East Policy; the new wave of political crackdowns in Zimbabwe; the challenges of statebuilding; and a podcast on some common misperceptions about the ICC.