Last week, ISN Insights focused on global health issues:
- Global health funding in a piece by Peter A Buxbaum
- Country ownership in global health initiatives and the changing aid patterns in an article by Cynthia Schweer
- ‘Task shifting’ in global health efforts in a piece by Allyn Gaestel
- The global health governance architecture and the possible role of the G20 in an article by Alexia J Duten
- The impact of HIV/AIDS on public health systems in an ISN Podcast interview with Laurie Garrett
This week, we will be examining: Bosnia’s political outlook, nuclear weapons proliferation, the impact of ‘currency wars’ on Africa, corruption and much more.