Last week, ISN Insights looked at:
- Japanese defense policy in a piece by Axel Berkofsky
- NATO’s new strategic concept in an article by Timo Noetzel and Adrian Oroz
- Egypt’s elections, held yesterday, in a piece by Issandr El Amrani
- ‘Bailout capitalism‘ in the aftermath of the financial crisis in an article by Dean Baker
- Power politics and summitry in Asia in Friday’s ISN Podcast with Ralph A Cossa
This week, we will be focusing on the issue of global health from the following perspectives: global health funding, horizontal vs. vertical health aid, the ‘rationing’ of care, the global health governance architecture and the AIDS pandemic.