Last week ISN Insights explored the following issues:
- The broken US-Mexican border in a piece by Peter Buxbaum
- The fate of democracy in Fiji in an article by Fergus Hanson
- China’s demographic dilemma in a piece by Robert Ash
- Turkey’s constitutional referendum in an article by Francesco Milan
- A Friday podcast discussing German defense reform with Alexandra Dier
In the week ahead we’re going to be looking at China’s foreign relations in a special ISN Insights week. Look out for articles on the Sino-US relationship, China’s aid policy in the Asia-Pacific, Sino-Russian relations and China’s increasingly strained relationship with India. Friday’s ISN Podcast will discuss North Korea with Aidan Foster-Carter.
Stay tuned and keep checking the ISN site each day for the newest ISN Insights piece.