Last week ISN Insights explored the following issues:
- The cheapness of assassinations in Mexico in a piece by Viridiana Rios
- The reintegration of female combatants in post-conflict environments in a piece by Katrin Planta
- Obama’s mixed scorecard on governmental transparency in an article by Shaun Waterman
- The state of Colombia’s FARC insurgency in a piece by Samuel Logan
- In the ISN Podcast, published each Friday, Vivian Brailey Fritschi interviewed Françoise Nicolas on the state of Asia-Euro dialogue.
In the week ahead we’re going to be looking at: US immigration reform, Fiji’s military dictatorship, Turkey’s constitutional referendum and German defense reform, among others.
Stay tuned and keep checking the ISN site each day for the newest ISN Insights piece.