Last week, ISN Insights looked at:
- US military’s attempt to kick its oil habit in a piece by Jody Ray Bennett.
- US policy toward the LRA in Uganda in a piece by Anna Dunin.
- Japanese defense policy in an article by Alex Berkofsky.
- Security in the Gulf from a UAE perspective in a piece by Christopher Davidson.
- Corruption and the challenge of combating it in Friday’s ISN Podcast with Robin Hodess.
This week is BRIC week: We’ll be taking a closer look at the rapidly growing economies and political prospects of the BRIC giants – plus Indonesia, an aspiring group member. Stay tuned and remember to check back every day.