Last week, ISN Insights looked at:
- Pakistan’s struggle with a rising tide of extremism in a piece by Salma M Siddiqui.
- Hungary’s controversial new media law in an article by Jeremy Druker.
- The improving prospects in African economies in an article by Edoardo Totolo.
- America’s long-range defense strategy in a piece by Peter A Buxbaum.
- Estonia’s domestic and foreign policy status in last Friday’s ISN Podcast interview with Piret Ehin.
This week, we’ll be looking at: the anti-UN momentum in the US Congress, NATO-Russia relations, the reform process in Libya, the Domodevo bombing and much more.