In the past week, ISN Insights examined:
- The US-Congo Minerals Law in a piece by Jon Rosen
- The trajectory of Indian defense policy in an article by Harsh V Pant
- The impact of global currency wars on African economies in a piece by Edoardo Totolo
- Belarusian elections in an article by Jeremy Druker
- Modern-day slavery and human trafficking in a piece by Cassandra Clifford
This week, ISN Insights will examine: US cyber command, Maoism in India, Guinea and Ivory Coast elections and the political implications of the Irish bailout.
PLEASE NOTE that ISN Insights will be on a publishing break from the 24.12.2010 to the 03.01.2011.