Last week, ISN Insights looked at:
- Bosnia’s post-election future in a piece by Anes Alic
- The importance of nuclear nonproliferation efforts and the dangers of hyping up the nuclear bomb threat in an article by Justin Alger
- The struggle for democracy in Iraq in a piece by Mark N Katz
- Al-Qaida’s fast-evolving strategy in Yemen in a piece by Jarret Brachman
- An ISN Podcast questioning the role of higher education in developed societies with Alison Wolf
This week, we will be examining: Congo minerals, Indian defense policy, the effects of global currency wars on Africa, the upcoming elections in Belarus and Haiti in Friday’s ISN Podcast.