Last week ISN Insights explored the following issues:
- Al-Shabaab’s strategy in Somalia in an article by Ken Menkhaus
- The taxation dilemma in Pakistan in a piece by Salma M Siddiqui
- The challenge of rebuilding Kyrgyzstan in an article by Roman Muzalevsky
- Venezuela’s elections in a piece by Markus Schultze-Kraft
- In ISN Podcasts, published each Friday, Vivian Brailey-Fritschi interviewed Marta Szpala about the Bosnian elections
In the week ahead we’re going to be looking at: The booming assassination business in Mexico, the preliminary findings of the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Commission, the reintegration of female combatants and FARC’s organizational challenges in the wake of a key leader’s assassination.
Keep checking the ISN website each day for the newest edition of ISN Insights and remember to check the blog on Mondays – we’ll be highlighting our past and future offerings at the start of the week.