The heterogeneity and complexity of Israeli society is often ignored in the mainstream media, which focuses almost exclusively on Israeli foreign policy and the Arab-Israeli conflict. This week the ISN takes a closer look at the dynamics of Israeli society today, revealing a broad range of political viewpoints and visions of what the state of Israel is all about.
This week’s Special Report contains the following content, easily navigated along the tab structure above:
- An Analysis by Dominic Moran on the divides between secular and religious Jews and within Jewish religious communities.
- A Podcast interview with Haim Watzman, discussing the state of Israeli democracy and his political activism.
- Security Watch articles on the Arab-Israeli conflict and Israeli foreign policy issues.
- Publications housed in our Digital Library, including reports on Israel’s Gaza blockade.
- Primary Resources, including historical documents on the founding of the state of Israel.
- Links to relevant websites and articles on Israel.
- Our IR Directory, featuring a broad range of Jewish NGOs, such as the Yitzhak Rabin Center.