- A Non-Violent Conflict: The Venezuela-Guyana Dispute
- Law, Legitimacy and Morality of Warfare: A Conversation about ‘Legitimate Targets? Social Construction, International Law and US Bombing’
- The Seven Deadly Sins of the Human Terrain System: An Insider’s Perspective
- Values and Interests in EU Foreign Policy
- The AU’s Plans for an African Passport a Pie in the Sky?
TagsNorth Africa Fundamentalism Kazakhstan Media freedom Technology Islam Democracy Afghanistan Civil rights Monitoring Israel Peacebuilding Middle East Diplomacy Philosophy Arab-Israeli Conflict Mexico Egypt Multiculturalism European Union Palestine Africa Conflict prevention Education North Korea Burma Free trade Europe ICT Human Rights
The views and opinions expressed on the ISN Blog do not reflect those of the International Relations and Security Network, the Center for Security Studies or the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH).
In addition, the ISN is not responsible for the content of external links.
By Gina Menghini
Leave a Reply
- Welcome to the ISN’s Blog Page!
Since this is a ‘busy’ page, we’d just like to make a brief point here. Please note that our blog operates on a four-part cycle, with each part being featured at least once a week.
“Our Perspectives” are indeed just that – posts that we or our friends produce locally. “Global Views”, in turn, features the worthy insights provided by the blog partners listed on this page. “Partner Insights” then presents blogs written by members of the 245+ organizations we work with across the world. Finally, “Academic Perspectives” shares the observations and perspectives of leading academic bloggers on the important issues shaping our world.
Please look at the top of this page to see what phase of the blogging cycle we are in. If it doesn’t interest you, then don’t hesitate to explore the other three sections. We’re sure you’ll find something that you like.
- The ISN Staff
Interact with Us