This week the ISN takes on the following topics:
- Monday’s ISN Insights package unearths the root causes of conflict in the resource-rich Niger Delta, as tensions mount against the backdrop of a shaky 2009 government amnesty deal with militants.
- An ISN Special Feature on Tuesday examines critical cartography and aesthetics in International Relations.
- Wednesday we’ll present an ISN Reading Syllabus on military interventionism.
- An ISN Special Feature on Thursday takes a closer look at the state of global governance in the fight against terrorism funding.
- And on Friday, we’ll offer up another podcast interview.
And in case you missed any of last week’s special coverage, catch up here on: advances in cyber-range capabilities; early signs of a Sino-Indian rapprochement; the special plight of girl soldiers; and Bolivia’s economic woes.