We’ll highlight the following topics:
- In ISN Insights on Monday, Robert Cutler discusses energy politics on the complex chessboard of the Caspian Sea basin.
- On Tuesday, we report on last week’s conference, “The Arab World: Where is it heading to?” — jointly organized by NCCR Democracy and the Center for Comparative and International Studies at ETH Zurich and the University of Zurich.
- In Wednesday’s ISN Insight, Dean Baker, of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, weighs in on the European Commission’s proposed Financial Transaction Tax.
- On Thursday, we’ll feature the holdings of our Digital Library on Syria.
- In Friday’s podcast, Shiraz Maher discusses the impact of multiculturalism on extremism.
And in case you missed any of last week’s coverage, you can catch up here on: China’s currency policies; the Swiss elections; post-war reconciliation and reintegration in Sri Lanka; Geopolitics and Afghanistan, and Terrorism as an instrument of coercion