Last week, ISN Insights examined China’s foreign relations in more detail:
- US-China relations in a piece by Graham Ong-Webb
- Chinese aid policy in the Pacific in an article by Fergus Hanson
- China-India relations in a piece by Harsh V Pant
- Burgeoning Russo-Chinese energy ties in an article by Robert M Cutler
- North Korea and its relationship to China in a podcast interview with Aidan Foster Carter
This week, we’ll be looking at the following topics: US mid-term elections, the Israel-Syria-Hezbollah triangle, the African National Congress, and China-Burma relations in the run-up to Burma’s impending elections.