Last week, ISN Insights looked at:
- Vietnam’s geopolitical status in a piece by Denis Burke
- E-diplomacy and it’s impact on foreign policy in an article by Fergus Hanson
- The thriving private military security industry in a piece by Jody Ray Bennett
- Colombia’s fast-evolving foreign policy in an article by Eliot Brockner
- Haiti’s long path to recovery in Friday’s ISN Podcast with Aimee Ansari of Oxfam
This week we’ll examine the following issues: Pakistan’s internal turmoil, Hungary’s deep polarization and the recent media law controversy, US long-range strike capabilities, Africa’s increasingly optimistic economic outlook, and the issue of corruption.