We’ll be highlighting the following topics this week:
- In ISN Insights on Monday, University of St Andrews Professor Gerard DeGroot asks whether the international order has largely moved beyond large-scale conflict.
- Tuesday’s ISN Special Feature takes a closer look at power politics and the state of the European project.
- On the eve of the 10-year anniversary of 9/11, Dr Shalva Weil of Hebrew University explores the little-known Israelite connections of the Taliban, in Wednesday’s ISN Insight.
- Thursday’s ISN Special Feature dissects the historical argument for great power retrenchment.
- Friday’s ISN Podcast discusses post-9/11 trends in intelligence.
And catch up on last week’s coverage here about: the history of the eurozone crisis; corruption and asset recovery; the Pentagon’s budget strategy; UN peacekeeping pub trivia; and Thai domestic politics.